TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to Data Protection, we inform you that the information which you provide to us will form part of a data base belonging to BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. (Company Responsible for Treatment), for the purpose of providing the service that the user requests through our contact form and that consequently we need you to mark the box indicating your acceptance of this policy. If you do not do so we will not have your express consent and consequently we will not be able to respond to your enquiry.
In order for the services offered by BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. to be delivered correctly, it is necessary for the user to answer each of the questions which appear on the forms posted on our web site. In addition, the user declares that s/he is of age.
The treatment of the personal data requested shall also be for the purpose of sending commercial information regarding the products and services offered by BUENO HERMANOS S.A. at the present time or in the future, by mail, fax, electronic mail or any other means. This information shall include advertising and promotional communications. To process this information the user has to mark the box provided for this purpose in the form on the web page.
If the user subscribes to our newsletter or blog, we will use his/her e-mail and it will be incorporated into our data base for sending news.
Due to the personal nature of the information provided, BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. undertake to treat them in the strictest confidence and duly keep them secret. For this purpose, the company has implemented appropriate security measures in accordance with the risk analysis which has been conducted.
We inform you that your data will not be passed to third parties and there will be no international sharing of information unless obliged by law to do so or the sole and exclusive need to share data in order to provide the service requested, in which case permission for this purpose will always be requested.
Data gathered and processed will be stored for a limited period of time. This will be the time necessary to meet the legal obligations imposed on BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. by the various applicable regulations.
As interested party, the user may at any time exercise the following rights at the address indicated in the Legal Notice:
- Right of access: the interested party may ask the body responsible for the processed data and if accepted what specific personal details are processed.
- Right of rectification: the interested party may ask the body responsible to correct his/her personal data if they are not accurate.
- Right of suppression: the interested party may ask the body responsible to erase his/her personal data.
- Right of opposition: the interested party may oppose the processing of his/her personal data by the body responsible
- Right of la limits to processing: the interested party may request the body responsible temporarily not to process his/her personal data in certain specific cases.
- Right of portability: the interested party may ask the body responsible for his automated data in a structured format which is easy to access and handle.
More information about your rights in www.agpd.es.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data which will be stored in each “cookie” are as follow: date and time of the last visit to our web site by the user, design of contents that the user chose on the first visit to our site and security elements which are involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
From this web site we study the preferences of our users (demographic features, traffic patterns and other information which together allows us to understand the behaviour and profile of our users). Going through our users’ preferences helps us to improve our web page as well as our services.
To do so, we use the Google Analytics system (a tool from Google for measuring web site traffic), which can store cookies in your computer to help us collect data that will only be used for statistical purposes and for studying user behaviour on our web site. The information gathered by the cookie (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to the Google servers in the United States. Google will use this data to analyse your activity on our site and produce reports for the purpose of identifying the use you make of the site. Google shall be able to pass this information to third parties when the current legislation makes this necessary. The acceptance of this policy implies the acceptance of Google’s use of the data collected via Google Analytics.
You can set up your browser to reject any storing of cookies on your computer. You can get more information in our Cookies Policy.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BODY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: BUENO HERMANOS, S.A.
- Postal address: Polígono Cantabria, calle Barrigüelo, nº. 6 - 26009 Logroño
- Telephone: +34 941272727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. we process information provided by interested people for the following purposes:
- Management of the contractual relationship with suppliers, clients and employees.
- To furnish sales information about products and services which may be of interest to users.
- Video surveillance of the premises if you access our plant
- To respond to enquiries and queries that you may raise with us through the web page as well as managing online sales.
- To assess your application for any future job vacancy if you have sent us your cv.
- To send you the newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
How long do we keep your details?
Personal details supplied will be kept:
a) As long as there is a continuing mercantile relationship.
b) Unless the interested party requests their suppression.
c) The information which must legally be retained for a specific time will not be erased until the time established in law has transpired.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
- Execution of the contract if you are an employee, client or supplier.
- Legitimate interest if you have been recorded by the video surveillance cameras.
- Consent of the interested party who has been in the web page if you make a purchase, request or enquiry via our contact form or if you subscribe to the newsletter or blog. Social network image.
- Consent of the interested party if you have sent your CV.
- Legitimate interest when making advertising mail shots.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA SUPPLIED
Who will be the recipients with access to your data?
a) By legal requirement your data may be shared with:
1 Social Security organisations (in the case of employees)
1 Tax authorities (In the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
1 Other public authority bodies (in the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
1 The police and security forces (In the case of video surveillance)
b) By contractual requirement your data will be shared with:
1 Banks, savings banks and other financial institutions
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about him/herself if in BUENO HERMANOS we are processing personal data whether or not they concern them.
Right of access: the interested party may request the person responsible for the processed data and if these exist, what specific details are handled.
Right of rectification: the interested party may request that the person Responsible corrects their personal data where these are not accurate.
Right of suppression: the interested party may ask the person responsible to erase their personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were originally gathered.
Right of opposition: the interested party may object to the person responsible processing their personal data.
Right to limit processing: the interested party may ask the person responsible to temporarily stop processing their data in specific cases
Right to portability: the interested party may ask the person responsible for their automated data in a structured format which is easy to access and use.
How can you exert your rights?
By writing to BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. Polígono Cantabria, calle Barrigüelo Nº 6, 26009 Logroño
What means of complaint exist?
If you believe your rights have not been duly respected, you have recourse to submitting a formal complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.